FoxRiver Outdoor Norwegian Crew Heavyweight Wool Socks
Sponsored products related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have a question?
About this item
These classic Heavyweight ragg wool Crew socks are designed to keep hikers warm and comfortable while adding performance and durability. This style was featured in the September 2010 issue of "gq Magazine" as a must-have for the fashion-friendly! proudly made in the USA these cold weather wool socks are featuring stretch nylon core helps sock retain shape, natural wool insulation that keeps feet warm, breathable-knit construction keeps feet dry and comfortable.
Features & details
- 85% Wool, 14% Stretch Nylon, 1% Spandex
- Made in US
- Wool provides natural insulation that keeps feet warm and breathable
- Best Heavyweight wool socks once featured in an issue of "gq magazine" as a must-have for the fashion-friendly
- Classic Ragg wool has been keeping hikers warm and comfortable for centuries
- Our technical know-how adds performance and durability while retaining that classic Ragg look
- Provides warmth, comfort and performance; made in the USA
|Package Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Fox River Mills, Inc.|
|Customer Reviews||3.9 out of 5 stars 198Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||201838|
|Date first listed on Amazon||June 9, 2006|
There was a problem completing your request. Please try again later.
Q: Are these 100 percent wool?
A: 85% wool,14%stretch nylon,1%spandex
Q: What are the washing instructions? Machine washable and dry-able?
A: Though they are wool, I machine wash and dry mine with no ill effects. Warm wash/rinse, ho…
Q: How do the sizes run? Please Help?
A: My foot size in 10". I bought a medium size socks. I found it slightly small, but I think …
Q: are these men's or women's? They're listed in womens but one comment says 'hubby loves th…
A: I think ragg socks would be unisex, but mine did not shrink at all, so don’t buy them too …