Amazon Fire TV Stick - Previous Generation
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have a question?
Enhance your entertainment set with Amazon Fire TV Stick and binge watch your favorite movies and TV shows. The easy-to-plug media streaming device is compatible with HDMI output ports and micro USB for power only. With output resolution of 720p and 1080p up to 60fps, this entertainment device is durable. This fire TV stick offers 8 GB internal storage in 1 GB memory with cloud storage for all amazon cloud drive customers. This media streaming Amazon device is lightweight and can be carried around as well.
Features & details
- HD Fire Stick: powerful media streaming device plugs into HDTV. TV stick enables access to thousands of movies, TC shows, apps, game, is advanced with quad-core processor and supports for fast Wi-Fi. TV fire stick offers Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity with support of HID, SPP
- HD Fire Stick: powerful media streaming device plugs into HDTV. TV stick enables access to thousands of movies, TC shows, apps, game, is advanced with quad-core processor and supports for fast Wi-Fi. TV fire stick offers Bluetooth 3.0 conHigh-Quality Streaming Device: fire stick offers spoken language support in Hindi and English. Amazon stick lets you enjoy movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO NOW, Hulu and more. Entertainment device features Dolby Audio, 5.1 surround sound, 2ch stereo and HDMI audio pass through up to 7.1
- Heavy Storage Amazon Stick: is provided with 8 GB internal storage with 1 GB memory and features 2x memory of Chromecast Plus. You can watch your favorite shows away from home. Amazon fire stick HD is upgraded with cloud storage for all amazon cloud drive customers and starts with 5 GB of free storage
- Easy to Plug Amazon Device: the stick can be plugged in HDMI output ports, Micro USB for power only. Users can set a PIN to restrict access of mature content by children. Data monitoring feature on Fire TV lets you select viewing quality to manage data use
- Fire TV Stick Compatibility: streaming stick is compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI capable of 1080p or 720p at 60/50 Hz, including popular HDCP-compatible models – Hitachi, JVC, LG, Mitsubishi, NEC, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer, Samsung, Sharp, Sony, Toshiba, Vizio, Westinghouse
|Product Dimensions||3.34 x 0.98 x 0.45 inches; 0.89 Ounces|
|Item Weight||0.89 ounces|
|Item model number||W87CUN|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||October 27, 2014|
There was a problem completing your request. Please try again later.
Don't see the answer you're looking for?
Q: How do you open the remote to insert the batteries? There seems to be no opening.
A: If you have a remote with the crack in the middle, it is very simple to open. Press down …
Q: Says my wifi is not working when it is. Is anyone having this issue?
A: I bought this in March of 2015, didn't have prime until July 2015, so not much use the fir…
Q: How do I load the shows or movies on to my fire stick. and what channels do I get
A: The fire stick, as far as I know, is not a device onto which you save things. It is not a …
Q: Has anyone found a fix for continually loosing connection with the servers? The error mes…
A: So,I was having this same issue- So far the change I made has fixed the problem. I have Ci…