Sony 32GB Microvault USB Flash Drive for Smartphone (USM32SA1/B)
You might also like
Product Image Gallery
Compare with similar items
|This item Sony 32GB Microvault USB Flash...||Samsung MUF-32AB/AM FIT Plus 3...||Samsung MUF-64AB/AM FIT Plus 6...||Sony 32GB Micro Vault M-Series...|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||JMBO Sales (Fast shipping)|
|Digital Storage Capacity||32.0 GB||32.0 GB||64.0 GB||32 GB|
|Hardware Interface||USB 2.0, USB 2.0||USB 3.0||USB 3.0||USB 2.0|
|Item Dimensions||6.12 x 4.94 x 0.20 inches||0.90 x 0.70 x 0.30 inches||0.90 x 0.70 x 0.30 inches||5.90 x 0.20 x 4.20 inches|
|Item Weight||0.21 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.56 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||32||32 GB||64 GB||32 GB|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have a question?
Smartphone USB transfers files between your smartphone, computer or tablet using its dual micro USB and USB 2.0 connections. It is compatible with most Android devices1 for easy content transfer, no cords or network required.
Two-In-One Design for Easy Transfer and Backup
Transfer and backup files between your smartphone, computer or tablet using the dual micro USB and USB 2.0 connections1.
Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet.
Smartphone USB makes sharing photos and videos between two smartphones quick and easy.
Stylish and Compact
Available in 3 fashionable colors and very compact, Smartphone USB features a lockable rotating cap with strap hole for convenient carrying and an LED light that indicates data transfer.
Downloadable File Manager Software
Easily manage all of your files from your smartphone or tablet. Search, copy, delete, playback and sort your files with ease. The File Manager application is free to download from Google Play.
Available in three capacities, 8, 16 and 32GB2 and three stylish colors, violet, black, and white, Smartphone USB is an easy way to transfer data back and forth between your smartphone and computer.
1. Before you use Micro Vault USM-SA1, please check the Android version of your smartphone or tablet to confirm your device supports the USB Storage function and OS Google Android 4.0.3 or later. Please do not use Micro Vault USM-SA1 to connect PC/smartphone/tablet at the same time. This product can be used with USB Flash Drive compatible Android smartphones and tablets. Lock the cap before connecting USM-SA1 to the PC.
2. Capacity is based on 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. A portion of the memory is used for data management functions and therefore usable storage capacity will be less.
Compatible Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Google Android 4.0.3 or later.
Features & details
- Transfer files between your smartphone, computer or tablet using the dual micro USB and USB 2.0 connections
- Compatible with most Android TM devices for easy content transfer
- Backup and transfer photos or video content from your smartphone or tablet to PC
- Store your favorite photo/video/music files on the Smartphone USB and enjoy them on your smartphone or tablet
- Smartphone USB makes sharing photos and videos between two smartphones quick and easy
- Lockable rotating cap and LED light indicating data transfer
- Downloadable File Manager software - Easily manage all of your files from your smartphone or tablet. Search, copy, delete, playback and sort your files with ease. The File Manager application is free to download from Google Play
- USB 2.0 compatible
Product information 32 GB
|Item model number||USM32SA1/B|
|Item Weight||0.212 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.12 x 4.94 x 0.2 inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||6.12 x 4.94 x 0.2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||January 1, 2014|
Warranty & Support
4 stars and above
There was a problem completing your request. Please try again later.
Don't see the answer you're looking for?
Q: Will Android 4.4.2 allow writing to this device? Thank-you.
A: My Samsung Galaxy S3 runs Android 4.4.2 and it allows me to write to this Sony micro-USB d…
NLee the Engineer
Q: Will this work with a Kindle Fire HDX tablet to provide extra storage?
A: i figured why it wouldnt recognize on the kindle fire hdx 8.9 because the hard drive thats…
Q: will my fire hdx 7 (3rd gen.) or fire hd 6 recognize this, and when it's plugged into them…
A: unfortunately it didnt work for my Fire HD but its almost 2 years old. I even tried using …
Q: Will this work to transfer photos and music from my computer win7 to my kindle fire HD?
A: Just use the regular USB end to download files from your PC to this drive, then use the mi…
NLee the Engineer