Just Dance 2015 - Wii
Sponsored products related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have a question?
With more than 50 million copies of Just Dance titles in homes around the world, our players are as important as ever, and the new features in Just Dance 2015 bring people together in more ways than ever before.
For the first time ever, you too can be in the game. The all-new Community Remix feature puts players in the global spotlight by allowing them to become a Just Dance coach that players everywhere can dance along to.
Just Dance 2015 also introduces Challenger mode where players will be able to compete against their past performances or challenge friends anywhere to beat their score, even if they can’t play at the same time. Plus, this year we’re bringing even more excitement to World Dance Floor, the online multiplayer mode.
Track list includes:
- "Bang Bang" - Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
- "She Looks So Perfect" - 5 Seconds of Summer
- "Problem" - Ariana Grande Ft. Iggy Azalea and Big Sean
- "4x4" - Miley Cyrus
- "Best Song Ever" - One Direction
- "Happy" - Pharrell Williams
- "Till I Find You" Austin Mahone
- "Addicted To You" - Avicii
- "Black Widow" - Iggy Azalea Ft. Rita Ora
- "Maps" - Maroon 5
- "Birthday" - Katy Perry
- "Bad Romance" - Lady Gaga
- "Built For This" - Becky G
- "Holding Out For A Hero" - Bonnie Tyler
- "Summer" - Calvin Harris
- "Tetris" - Dancing Bros.
- "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)" - Dead Or Alive
- "Let It Go" - Disney's Frozen
- "Burn" - Ellie Goulding
- "Bailando" - Enrique Iglesias Ft. Descemer Bueno & Gente de Zona
- "Mahna Mahna" - Frankie Bostello
- "Never Can Say Goodbye" - Gloria Gaynor
- "I Love It" - Icona Pop Ft. Charli XCX
- "You're On My Mind" - Imposs Ft. J. Perry
- "Love Me Again" - John Newman
- "Only You (And You Alone)" - Love Letter
- "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" - Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell
- "Get Low" - Dillon Francis & DJ Snake
- "Diamonds" - Rihanna
- "Me And My Broken Heart" - Rixton
- "Walk This Way" - Run-DMC & Aerosmith
- "Don't Worry Be Happy" - The Bench Men
- "Epic Sirtaki" - The Bouzouki's
- "Speedy Gonzalez" - Los Pimientos Locos
- "Macarena" (Bayside Boys Mix) - The Girly Team
- "Love Is All" - The Sunlight Shakers
- "It's My Birthday" - will.i.am Ft. Cody Wise
- "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)" - Ylvis
- "XMas Tree" - Bollywood Santa
- "Fatima" - Cheb Salama
Features & details
- Just Dance 2015 is the latest, most awesome-filled version of the world's #1 dance game!
- Bringing new moves and game modes to over 40 top tracks, Just Dance 2015 features hit songs like "Maps" by Maroon 5, "Bang Bang" by Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj plus legendary favorites like "Walk This Way" by Run DMC & Aerosmith.
- Online multiplayer is back: With the World Dance Floor feature, dance with anyone anywhere in the world in Just Dance's exclusive online multiplayer mode!
- Never dance alone: With the new Dance Challenge Mode feature, compete against anyone-from friends and family to top ranked Just Dancers.
- Release date: October 21, 2014
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Rated: Everyone 10+
- ASIN: B00KTNSKZU
- Manufacturer reference: ZAF-953
- Average Customer Review : (1,253)
- Amazon.com Sales Rank: 2203
There was a problem completing your request. Please try again later.
Q: Does this version have any unsuitable language for children?
A: yea it does Bang Bang and Birthday
Q: Will the game include Katy Perry's hit song, "Dark Horse."?
A: Dark Horse is included on Just Dance 2015 they made it a surprise for the fans. My source…
Q: Does the 2015 version have a just sweat option like 2014 so you can just have a fitness w…
A: Yes, it has.
Q: Can I play the regular Wii version on a Wii U? (I would think you could, but it's one of t…
A: With a WiiU, you can play the older "regular" Wii game, yes. You just need to click an ico…
1) The audience:
This is a game designed for adolescent girls at sleepovers who want to do a group dance or video. If you're an individual, you're on your own here. You are extending your arm to dance with imaginary partners. You're also standing still while the other dancer does his/her "thang." Not great for a workout.
2) The songs:
You will ONLY know these songs if you are under 12 or over 80. (Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating a little.) But these are definitely the "B-side" of the singles, with rare exception. Then, for S&G, UBI Soft threw in two songs from the 1950s: one that is plain offensive to the Hispanic community, and another that my grandparents had planned to dance to at their 50th Anniversary party, which never happened. :(
3) Solo exercise:
I've lost 50 pounds thanks to Ubi Soft's Just Dance. I don't think I'll lose another ounce with this version. Why? If you select the calorie/time counter and random selection, THERE IS NO WAY TO SKIP SONGS. Just when I wanted to get revved up, the game switched to the best of 1952 with a slow song, followed by an R&B song which should be played during a breakup...not a workout. Oh--and that beautiful but annoying song from "Frozen"? Listen, Ubi Soft: LET [THAT] GO. Not needed here. I know I'm a princess; I don't need a workout in which the character is dressed as one.
Also, because this is so heavy on the group element, you are unable to dance for at least 30% of each song.
4) Ease of Use/Overall Problems:
Ubi Soft keeps pushing the community element. Listen: I'm not pretty when I exercise, nor do I wish to look great. I don't need a creepy guy living in his mother's basement looking at me dancing. After every four songs, it keeps jumping to the options to record/play challengers/etc. Sorry, creepsters: You'll have to get your kicks elsewhere.
5) Similarities to Previous Versions:
- The directional moves on the bottom right-hand of the screen have not improved.
- They have most of the same characters doing the same moves, only to different songs. I paid $40 for a compilation of Just Dance versions 1-5.
Again, unless you're a 12-year old girl at a sleepover, save the $40.
Right off the bat, my extra old wii console demanded I update before I could even play this game. I knew then, "This is going to be worth all the money...every dollar. But not the shipping, because not even a sorcerers stone would be worth $5.00 shipping. Seriously."
It is a little bit laggy when it comes to the menus and song selections, and I'm not a huge fan of the locked controls, but aside from that, this is a pretty good game from what I can tell.
I wish they would stop including all the rejected versions of the dances as "bonuses". The choreography is so random, there's no chance of a workout.
As far as a good workout, the three best games are Just Dance 3, 4, and Best of.
Just Dance 2014 has good dances, but the format missed infinite playlist and missed the mark by only allowing ten songs max which ends up being around 30 minutes.