ResQstick Data Recovery USB for Data Rescue and Hard Drive Recovery
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have a question?
Rescue Your Precious Memories
Computer won't boot? Even if your computer hasn’t started in years, ResQstick automatically recovers the photos, videos, music and documents you thought were lost forever. All from the privacy, comfort and safety of home.
WATCH OUR SHORT PRODUCT VIDEOS TO SEE HOW EASY IT IS
ResQstick Gets You In When Windows Shuts You Out
ResQstick is super easy to use. No geeks needed! Plug it into a USB port and power on the PC. ResQstick automatically rescues your files and uploads them to the location of your choice:
- To an external USB hard drive or USB flash memory stick (thumb drive)
- Or directly into the Dropbox cloud. (We include a nano WiFi adapter to help you connect.)
Note: files aren't saved onto the ResQstick itself.
SEE OUR BRIEF ANIMATED VIDEO FOR DETAILS
Plug In, Turn On & Let ResQstick Do the Rest
- Boot your dead or unusable PC
- Bypass the login password
- Automatically find and rescue your files
Instead of fixing your computer, ResQstick recovers your data because your files are what matter most. (Note that ResQstick rescues your files, not the installed software programs.)
Technical Support FAQ
- How do I contact ResQstick Technical Support? Visit the ResQstick.com product website for contact information.
- Will ResQstick work if my computer screen is completely black? No. That probably means the PC isn't getting electricity or the screen or the motherboard is burned out.
- Does ResQstick need an Internet connection? Yes, but only for a moment. ResQstick must go online briefly to confirm that the activation code (serial number) entered is genuine. This registers your product & makes you eligible for free upgrades.
- How long should I wait for the recovery wizard to start? If it doesn't proceed to the recovery interface in 5 minutes or less then contact Technical Support. If we can't make ResQstick boot your PC then we'll refund your money immediately... no need to return the product.
Features & details
- Rescue files from PCs manufactured between 2002 and 2018. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Contact us anytime for a refund, no product return necessary.
- Windows PC data recovery made simple and automatic. Designed for regular people, not computer geeks. ResQstick boots your dead PC and does what file recovery software and HDD data recovery software can't do.
- ResQstick is a focused internal hard drive recovery tool. It doesn't fix your PC or recover deleted files. It automatically rescues the data trapped inside your dead computer.
- Better than data recovery software! ResQstick will rescue and recover files from computers that won't boot. Retrieve your Office documents, emails, spreadsheets, presentations, photos, videos, MP3 audio files and more. Get back your lost files & precious memories.
- No need for data recovery software downloads. Our USB recovery stick is easier. Just plug in, turn on, and let ResQstick do the rest. We provide free technical support to help with your data rescue. ResQstick is your easy rescue stick.
There was a problem completing your request. Please try again later.
Don't see the answer you're looking for?
Q: How can I get teck support????
A: Or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit the product website for more info, if necess…
Q: My ost file is 5GB. Will it be able to extract that size file?
A: The external drive onto which ResQstick copies the file must be formatted to NTFS. And it …
Q: I need help please
A: I need more specifics to help. It would be best if you'd email your question to tech suppo…
Q: Can you boot up directly to the command prompt without using windows and can you recover d…
A: ResQstick boots the unbootable PC straight into our ResQ wizrard. It does not provide a co…
Top reviews from the United States
But... who wants to when you don't have to?
I have an old Dell Lattitude that I used for quite some time. It has a lot of personal stuff, including some presentations I've created over time for family events.
Recently I wanted to show one of my children her presentation but the old Dell wouldn't boot.
I called B*st B*y and was told that it would be at least $200 to look at it. So I started looking for sleeves for a hard drive that I could use to:
1. Take the laptop apart
2. Take the little hard drive out
3. Hope that the fairly ancient drive would work in the new sleeve
4. Pray pray pray ...
Seems like a lot of work, right? Well, I came across ResQstick during my search and decided to take a chance.
It just worked.. I have all my memories and didn't have to do any dismantling of an old laptop.
ResQstick is awesome! It gave me back these documents and photos that I thought were irretrievable. Great product!