iRecovery Stick - Data Recovery and Investigation Tool for iPhones and iPads
Enhance your purchase
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Product Image Gallery
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Have a question?
The iRecovery Stick is a revolutionary product that can make anyone into a digital forensic examiner. Today's phones store so much data that it's impossible to investigate user activity by browsing messages, photos, etc. For thorough investigations, you need a tool that extracts, parses, and displays the user data and allows you to search for phone numbers, names, etc. The iRecovery Stick does this and more. For devices running older versions of iOS (1.x through 12.x), you can recover deleted data such as text messages, call logs, contacts, internet history, and recently deleted photos. For iOS 13.x, you can only recover recently deleted photos. However, the iRecovery Stick also supports processing iTunes backup files. This means if the phone was backed up to iTunes and then items were deleted from the phone, it may still be recovered from the iTunes backup. Also, many users think that when they delete photos from the photo library that they are gone from the phone. However, if they ever sent the photo in a text message but didn’t delete the conversation, the photo will be recovered using the iRecovery Stick. Investigations of iPhones is more than deleted data recovery and the iRecovery Stick allows you to thoroughly search through phone data. Users must have access to the device to turn off the passcode, thumb print access, and/or face ID access. If the device was backed to iTunes using a password, you must have that password.
Features & details
- Perform Investigations - Downloads user data from iPhones, iPads, & iPod Touch devices. Search feature allows you to search by name, phone number, or other keywords. Finds photos buried in text messages, photo hiding apps, and other locations.
- Downloads Photos From File Hiding Apps - Gets photos from dozens of file hiding apps, even if they have a password
- Supports iTunes Backup Files - iTunes backup files contain all the user data available on the device. Often, data that has been deleted from the phone is still available in the iTunes backup.
- Search, Export, & Report - search names, phone numbers, and more, export images and videos, and create an Excel report.
- See All Apps & Look for Malware - See all apps installed on the device and see the likelihood they are malicious based on their access to user data.
|Package Dimensions||4.69 x 3.46 x 0.75 inches|
|Item Weight||2.71 ounces|
|Customer Reviews||2.9 out of 5 stars 12Reviews|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#178,135 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories)
#122,520 in Cell Phone Accessories
|Other display features||Wireless|
|Manufacturer||Paraben Consumer Software|
|Date First Available||February 11, 2020|
There was a problem completing your request. Please try again later.
Don't see the answer you're looking for?
Q: can it retreive data from a dead iphone ?
A: Unfortunately, it cannot. The phone must be able to be turned on and the screen unlocked.
Q: does it work with iphone 10?
A: It did not work on my IPhone 8 for what I needed. It will not recover anything you have de…
Q: Can i retreive data from external hard drive?
A: No, this is only designed to extract user data from iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, and iPod …
Q: Will this show the web history in a private browser?
A: Unfortunately, there are no records saved from private browsing.